This membership agreement is between you, the member, and Focus and Flourish; a division of Anne Sylvestre Professional Corporation, located in Ontario, Canada.
When you sign up for a membership (inclusive of the Individual, Hospital and Enterprise membership levels) on focusandflourish.com, you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions of this membership agreement as listed below:
- The Membership fee allows the member access to all components of the website, including live webinars and their recordings. Access to these components expires upon expiration of the membership. The Individual Membership purchaser agrees that the login information to the website is for his/her use only and that the information will not be shared with anyone else.
- The Hospital and Enterprise Membership purchaser agree that the login information to the website is to be used by the “current/active” members of their hospital/organization. Their members are not to share the login information with anyone outside of the hospital/organization.
- Members will be notified of live webinars dates via the email address with which they have subscribed. Hospital and Enterprise level members can provide us with the email addresses of their members, if they wish, so that we can email them directly. Registration may be necessary to webinars due to limited space.
- If a webinar becomes filled quickly, Focus and Flourish will make every effort to offer more dates for that webinar to accommodate as many members as possible.
- Memberships will be automatically renewed at the 1 year date. An email will be sent 21 and 7 days prior to the renewal date as a reminder of the automatic renewal. A charge will be applied to the credit card on file on the renewal date following the same payment format (monthly or annually). If you DO NOT wish to renew the membership please contact us at: email@example.com to inform us that you are not renewing at least 5 days before the renewal date; you should receive an acknowledgment email within 48 hours.
- Memberships can be canceled without penalty at the date of renewal.. Members will receive an email 21 and 7 days prior to the renewal date as a reminder of the automatic renewal. If you do not wish to renew your membership, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you are not renewing at least 5 days before the renewal date; you should receive an acknowledgment email within 48 hours. If we do not receive a 5-day notice, there may be a small administrative fee associated with the cancellation.
- If your credit card was charged for renewal but you did not wish to renew, you may cancel by contacting us directly (email@example.com) within 28 days of the renewal and we will cancel the membership for you. There may be a small administrative fee associated with this late cancellation.