Anne takes her 20 years of experience and over 300 perineal urethrostomy surgeries to bring you practical tips that work.
What Is It?
This 1 day workshop focuses on:
- Fully understanding the anatomy
- Know what instrumentation works best
- Why some cats reblock and how to avoid it
- Feeling confident doing this surgery on your next blocked cat
You will leave with the confidence to perform perineal urethrostomies on blocked cats in your practice!
Who Is This Course For?
This course is ideal for practitioners who want to learn to perform perineal urethrostomy surgeries in their own practice with confidence.
- 1 Day
- Maximum 8 registrants
- Registration Fee: $1,113.05 ($985.00 + HST)
Next Workshop Date
Spaces: October 12, 2018
- Radisson Hotel, 2960 King St. East, Kitchener ON
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if there are not enough participants. Should this occur, registered participants will be fully refunded. Please contact us for update on registration status.