Femoral Head Ostectomies
The success of this workshop comes from Anne’s experience with canine rehabilitation and over 750 femoral head ostectomies with a very high success rate.
What Is It?
This 1 day workshop focuses on:
- Understanding the anatomy so the surgery becomes easier
- Focusing on the approach to decrease frustrations and time wastage during this surgery
- Removing the femoral head with an ostecotome as well as with rongeurs
- Properly feeling the ostecotomy site to ensure it is properly done
- Success relies heavily on post-operative care, rehabilitation techniques will be clearly outlined
Learn to do a FHO repair procedure in this fun, intimate, interactive, and hands-on workshop. You will leave having the confidence to do this surgery in your own practice.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is ideal for practitioners who want to learn to perform femoral head ostectomy surgeries in their own practice with confidence, while appreciating which cases are most likely to be successful.