After having done over 2500 cruciate repairs using every technique described and following many of these cases out, Anne has boiled the extracapsular repair down to a quick and simple technique that gives consistent results.
What Is It?
This 2 day workshop focuses on:
- Understanding the anatomy so the surgery becomes easier
- A simplified approach will decrease your frustrations and concerns with this surgery
- Confidence that you have properly identified and dealt with the meniscus
- NOT TOO TIGHT – this will really help improve your success
- Get the client involved and get them moving after the surgery
Learn to do a cruciate repair procedure in this fun, intimate, interactive, and hands-on workshop. You will leave having the confidence to do this surgery in your own practice.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is ideal for practitioners with all levels of experience with cruciate repairs. It will teach you how to do cruciate surgeries with ease, speed and success. It will greatly help to refine your technique and show you how to streamline cruciate repairs as well as manage the patients post-operatively.